Welcome to the 10th Annual DV/NJHIMSS 2017 Fall Conference Attendee Registration page:
The Delaware Valley and New Jersey Chapter's of HIMSS are thrilled to announce our 10th Annual Fall Conference “Celebrating 10 Years of HIT Collaboration, Leadership & Learning”. This event is taking place at Harrah’s Resort Hotel and Casino, 777 Harrah;s Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 on Wednesday, October 4th - Friday, October 6th, 2017. A networking reception will precede the conference on Wednesday evening. The Thursday conference includes a jam-packed schedule of keynote presentations and 5 educational track sessions.
Key highlights we’ve lined up for this year’s exciting event:
Wednesday, October 4th:
- Kick-off Wednesday morning with our annual and always fun golf outing at the Seaview Golf Resort, a fantastic opportunity to network with colleagues and enjoy one of the best courses in the tri-state area.
- Kick-off your shoes to celebrate our 10 year anniversary with our Wednesday night opening reception of great food, beverages and networking.
Thursday, October 5th:
- Thursday begins with our three exceptional keynote speakers, well renowned in the healthcare industry and sports broadcasting.
- John Glaser, PhD - Senior Vice President Population Health, Cerner, has devoted his career to advancing health care through innovation and commits to helping clients maximize their investment in healthcare information technology.
- Mike Quick - Former Philadelphia Eagles Wide Receiver and now a sports commentator for Eagles radio with Pro Bowl honors and the NFL’s top 10 in receiving touchdowns. Dedicates his time to family, business ventures, serving the community and motivational speaking.
- Terri Steinberg, MD - CHIO and VP of Population Health Informatics at Christiana Care Health System, lectures on methods to ensure successful technology adoption and use to drive Population Health management as well as the positive impact of technology on safe medication practice.
- Continue your day by attending a variety of the 20 exceptional educational sessions in 5 tracks focused on topics such as: Population Health, Provider Care Coordination, Patient Engagement, Security, Emerging Care Delivery and their related technologies and strategic direction.
- Enjoy demonstrations in our exhibit hall as you visit our sponsor’s to gain a better understanding of the solutions offered to help solve your healthcare needs.
- Visit the Career Fair to see what opportunities are available in Healthcare Information Technology.
Friday, October 6th: Agenda and topics TDB
Click the following link to book a hotel room with the Conference discount: https://aws.passkey.com/go/SH10NJ7
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 800-438-9010 with any questions.